Periodic pruning is essential for urban trees, both young and old. The results include trees that look better, fit their location without conflicts, reduce potential hazards, and show improved health and longevity.
Before and After: Photo taken at Marist School
Pruning involves many permanent decisions. Which limbs to remove, how cuts are made, complex rigging operations, and dangerous technical procedures should all be left in the hands of certified arborists and highly skilled climbers. A single mistake could ruin a tree or result in serious damage or injury.
We welcome the opportunity to visit with you and your trees for an assessment of your current pruning needs, including:
- Potentially hazardous conditions
- Reduction of risk from storms and high winds
- Proper pruning to improve aesthetics or to open vistas
- Roof and house clearance pruning
- Raising of low branch levels to allow for pedestrians or vehicles