10 Key Reasons Customers Choose Arborguard
- Arborguard is accredited and arborists are certified by leading organizations
Founded in 1981, Arborguard was the first tree preservation and maintenance company to become accredited in the state of Georgia by the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA).
Many of our arborists are also certified by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA).
- Three decades of leadership and innovation in tree care and maintenance
From deep and longstanding expertise to green initiatives, continuing education, specialized proprietary soil therapy, and many critical aspects of tree care and maintenance, Arborguard is an industry leader.
- Safety above all else
Arborguard arborists and climbers undergo hundreds of hours of rigorous safety training annually.
- 100 percent natural, safe, organic tree care formulas
Proprietary solutions from Arborguard are natural and safe for tree care and maintenance, and disease and insect control.
- Advanced expertise in diagnosing insect and disease problems
The entire Arborguard organization is current, aware, and proactive in identifying insect and disease infestations, and deploying the most advanced techniques and remedies.
- Commitments are fulfilled with ultimate professionalism
We treat each project, large or small, as if it is the only one. Everyone involved in the job is on time, professional and courteous. Every single job is completed correctly and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Arborguard respects the client’s property and neighboring properties
At the completion of a project, the only evidence of Arborguard’s presence is an improved landscape.
- Expertise in virtually every setting where trees and people co-exist
For over 30 years, Arborguard has developed exclusive, proven systems to achieve the right conditions and cultivate the healthiest trees in residential and commercial locations, campuses, municipalities, subdivisions, and golf courses.
- Thorough vetting is welcome
For any organization or individual wanting first-hand information about Arborguard’s expertise, performance, professionalism and thoughtful approach to tree care, a list of property managers, golf course superintendents, homeowners and other clients is available upon request prior to establishing an agreement.
- The largest tree preservation and maintenance company in the Southeast
Arborguard’s tremendous growth since the company was founded in 1981 is a testament to our specialization in the care of at-risk and damaged trees, and preservation of healthy trees. These services are enhanced by a comprehensive set of other core capabilities, including pruning, soil therapy, dead wood removal, emergency storm service, insect and disease control, select tree removal and more.